Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Really Bo Bo Baggins?


I haven't blogged in a while because I have been busy with school, work, and HOKIE football. However, tonight's events could NOT be ignored. Christin and I decided to hit up a local ice cream store, Gardner's, for some desert (if you live in Christiansburg go there, they seriously have like 30 flavors of soft serve). We pulled up at the same time as another car and as we were getting out of the explorer a guy from the car next to us proceeds to get out and speed walk to the line to ensure he was in front of us. If one of us had tried to race him it definitely would have been on. At this point we all just thought it was funny. Then his whole Harry Potter clan showed up. If you have seen the movie Role Models, picture half of L.A.I.R.E. in line for ice cream with you. At this point being in line with Bo Bo Baggins was starting to get annoying. After getting our order we went to a table away from the crew and were trying to mind our own business. That's when our delicious frozen treats were totally ruined. One of the hobbits had her baby with her and proceeded to change her babies diaper....on the freezing cold table....bare ass....across from us. Who does that? Maybe you might want to take your child to the car to change it's diaper? Do they not have changing pads in the Shires? Or common courtesy? It is obvious that neither your baby or everyone around you eating approves of you putting your baby's bare butt and their dirty diaper on the table that we could all be eating on. Even your 3 month old has better manners than you! I wanted to walk up and punch her in her face but I was afraid she or one of her friends would cast a spell on me. Instead we retreated to our car surviving to eat ice cream another day...next time I'm bringing Lysol wipes to wipe down the table, bench, hell I might even Lysol my ice cream cone.

No comments:

Post a Comment