Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BEWARE Dishnetwork...Oprah....Sirius Radio



Has anyone noticed that good customer service is getting harder and harder to come by? I mean I am not racist but is it really too much to ask for a representative to speak English as a first language or for that matter English that I can even understand. Plus, when I call India or wherever my connection always seems to be crap. So now not only can I not understand you but I can't hear you either. Its a bad situation for everyone involved. I'm not alone, my wife is a HUGE proponent of customer service. She is also a HUGE letter writer. She combines both of these to offer her reviews and suggestions of how companies who have wronged her can improve their service for others. People that know her have probably heard the legendary tales of her letter writing and are nodding their heads right now. It works out for me because:



  • A) She vents her thoughts onto paper and not to me.

  • B)She gets some self satisfaction which equals a better mood.

  • C) We usually get free shit.

I'm not kidding. In response to her scathing yet eloquently written (she's probably reading this) letters we've received multiple gift cards, refunds, frequent flyer points, etc. It's actually pretty damn impressive. Her newest enemies are......Dishnetwork and Sirius Satellite Radio. What have these companies done to her? Well Dishnetwork has the AUDACITY to not include the Oprah network (OWN) in our package. Can you imagine my surprise and the anger that I felt when I found this out. Not only is she giving Dishnetwork the business, she is also writing Oprah herself. Check your mailbox Oprah because you are about to get OWNed. Now Sirius is a different story, our service has been out since Saturday. She called and was on hold for about an hour and then the customer service representative informed her that the problem was not on their end and there was nothing that they could do. WRONG ANSWER. I'm sure the computer keys are clicking probably as you read this composing her next great masterpiece. I honestly just felt that it was my obligation as a human being to warn them of the wrath they are about to endure. Dishnetwork, Oprah, Sirius...many have challenged my wife, but take it from me none have won. YOU ARE ALL ON NOTICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment