Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Dumping Incident



Last night we went to a local store to pick up a few things. While we were there I had to make a visit to the little boys room. No worries this place's bathroom is always clean. I rounded the corner and was about to head into a stall when I came face to face with possibly the most disgusting thing that I had ever seen. Somebody had taken a giant DUMP in the corner. That's right people, somebody had been too lazy to use the toilet a half a foot to the left, instead they had decided it was easier to just deuce right on the ground. Plus, they had left a stash of poop covered toilet paper with it. Seriously? What disgusting human being would do this? At first I was angry (and slightly nauseous) but then I started to get worried. If I told someone would they think that it had been me? I had a quick decision to make...tell an employee and possibly be suspected as the guy who deuced in the corner from now on? Orrrrrrrrr make a run for it? Shamelessly, I snuck out of the bathroom, nonchalantly making sure that no employee was looking my way and cleverly made my getaway. I mean what the heck would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment