Sunday, April 3, 2011

D.A.H.

D.A.H. is a little acronym that my wife and her friends decided to make up to talk about their wonderful, loving, devoted husbands while at work. They use it as code as in "Guess what my dah did last night" or "You'll never believe what my dah did". What does this wonderful little acronym stand for? Yes, you guessed it DUMB ASS husband. I was a little hurt when I found out but I can't deny that there is a little truth in the description. It's not that I try to be that way I think it's more a of a communication barrier. You see in my opinion my wife wants me to act one of two ways either like a chick or a guy from a romantic comedy movie. Unfortunately for her, I'm neither one of these things. Prime example, I drive a Ford Explorer which is a little rough around the edges and my wife's car is much nicer than mine. Saturday she took her's to get a state inspection with no worries it's almost brand new. SURPRISE!!! It gets rejected due to a tire being worn. Now me being the genius that I am take this opportunity to point out "Honey, did you ever think that my car would pass inspection and yours would have a big rejection sticker on it? WINNINGGGGGG" I would like to point out that quoting Charlie Sheen in situations like this is not a good idea and will just result in LOSINGGGGGG...and the silent treatment for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment