Friday, April 22, 2011

The Hunt


Tonight I saw my wife in predator mode. What was she hunting you ask? A fellow female shopper. She had picked up some shoes and had been debating on whether or not to buy them. With me being back in school we are on a tighter budget so being the responsible one I reminded her of this fact. Regretfully she returned them to the shelf while furiously texting her mother about her dilemma. Her mother texted her back and told her that she should buy them and she would send her the money as a gift to treat herself. Christin went back to grab the shoes but was met with a rude surprise. They were gone. I know, I know, it took me a while to catch my breath too. In under a minute another girl had had the AUDACITY to take Christin's shoes. What happened next? We literally went on a hunt for this girl. It was like a lioness stalking her prey. I wish that the late Crocodile Hunter had been there to narrate. We found our unsuspecting victim just as she was about to enter the check out line. Christin was just about to strike when to her dismay the girl didn't even have the shoes. Lucky for her, she lived to shop another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment