Monday, April 4, 2011

Marry one...sleep with one....kill one


I am now 27 years old on the verge of 28. I have been married for almost 5 years. I am now boringgggggg. Gone are the nights of drinking, staying out late, and answering to no one. Instead I have a mortgage so I'm too cheap to buy drinks, I'm old so I can't recover from a binger like I used to and I'm married which means that I have a boss. Enter the marry one, sleep with one, kill one game. This is my entertainment at the present time. Let me pause here and point out that this is strictly hypothetical and I have no intention to injure or harm any of the following "lovely" ladies. I don't want the Secret Service knocking at my door. I pose to YOU the question Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Janet Reno, marry one, sleep with one, kill one GO! I know it's a hard decision but I dug down deep and without hesitation my reply was "Kill Pelosi, sleep with Hillary (Sorry Bill what goes around comes around) and marry Janet Reno." I googled Janet Reno....I think I'm second guessing my decision.


1 comment: