Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Top 5

The following is a list of the top 5 things I've learned from being married:

  1. The longer I’m married the more feminine I get. I now know what channel TLC and Lifetime are and can name shows from both….shoot me.

  2. It’s not always a good idea to say what you’re thinking even if what you are thinking is hilarious…to you.

  3. Sometimes it’s easier to agree not because you are wrong but just so you don’t have to be nagged anymore.

  4. You are more likely to get lucky if you clean the house instead of putting on the moves.

  5. The art of not really listening but being able to pick out the important pieces when your wife ask “If you’re listening to me what did I just say?”

Love you honey!

2 comments:

  1. As the wife of the DumbA$$ husband...I have already told him that these last two posts have left him on thin ice...I promise that I am not writing crazy letters every single day! I thought that this blog was supposed to be about him being a dumba$$, not adding to his repertoire!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog.....it was just what I needed tonite after a long day at work! Mike you are hilarious! You and Christin are an awesome couple.

    ReplyDelete